Who's behind the keyboard?

-¿Quién está detrás del teclado?-



Hello everyone! How you doing today?
I know, I know what you're thinking: "Really? ANOTHER Second Life blog?". And basically... yeah.

My name is Blair (here). I'm 20-something. I haven't been in SL for a long time like many other people, but I've been around long enough to realize how wonderful and magical it can be. You can basically do -whatever- you want. And that just caught me.

I'm from South America; very, very south... So I'm a native Spanish speaker. That explains some mistakes I can make while writing (even though I'll check it a thousand times before pressing "publish").

It'll be a pleasure for me to write in both languages. I consider that many of us are so used to English in SL that we stop using Spanish. It just becomes necessary sometimes, I guess.

I've never blogged in SL, but I did in RL for a long time, so I have a little idea. This will be a hobby, something that helps relax after those long working days.

I'll try to share with you all my fashion adventures in SL: events, gachas, outfits, sales, news... And hopefully, you'll share your thoughts with me.

So... That is it.
Let's get started.
Blair x

_________________________________________


¡Hola a todos! ¿Cómo andan?
Ya sé, ya sé qué están pensando: "¿En serio? ¿OTRO blog acerca de Second Life?" Y en resumidas cuentas... sí.

Me llamo Blair (acá). Tengo 20-tantos. No llevo tanto tiempo en SL como muchas otras personas, pero estuve el tiempo necesario para darme cuenta lo maravilloso y mágico que puede ser. Básicamente podés hacer -lo que se te ocurra- ahí adentro. Y eso me atrapó.

Soy de América del Sur; bieeen, bien al sur. (Les dejo que ustedes adivinen de dónde, por el acento ;)) Así que soy hispanohablante nativa. Es raro cómo, al estar en SL, muchos de nosotros dejamos de hablar español... Sobre todo, si entramos para practicar inglés como me pasó a mí. Me encantaría escribir en español un poco, a ver si de tanto inglés quedo "ayankeezada". Todavía más. 

Nunca tuve un blog acerca de SL, pero sí manejo varios en RL desde hace mucho tiempo, así que me doy una idea. Esto para mí va a ser un pasatiempo, un hobby, algo que me saque de la rutina y me ayude a relajarme un poco después de los laaargos días que tengo a veces.

Voy a compartir con ustedes todas mis aventuras relacionadas a la moda en SL: eventos, gachas, conjuntos, descuentos, novedades... Y me encantaría que ustedes también las compartan conmigo. 

Así que, eso es todo, por ahora.
"Vamos allá" "Y olé".

♢ Head/Cabeza: CATWA Jessica
♢ Body/Cuerpo: MAITREYA Lara
♢ Eyes/Ojos: IKON Sovereign Eyes
♢ Hair/Cabello: TRUTH Hair Azalea
♢ Earrings/Aros: Lazuri Classic Pearls Drop Earring & R.icielli Gem Wings Earrings
♢ Necklace/Collar: MINIMAL Ventura Necklace
♢ Rings/Anillos: **RE** Dark Queen
♢ Top/Blusa: KITJA Ethe Top Black
♢ Skirt/Falda: KITJA Ethe Skirt Nude & Ethe Belt
♢ Tattoo: PICHI Sternum Tattoo

Hugs ♥ Besitos

Comments

Popular Posts