Femme Fatale 🔫 ☠

Second Life Fashion - Femme Fatale Outfit - OhMyGoddess Blog
Hi there lovelies, how are you?
Today's outfit is not inspired on any event like I usually do, but this is a dress I've loved forever, since the day I tried its demo. ISON is one of my favorite -if not the most- "elegant" items brand. Yes, I know they don't make only formal stuff, but it's definitely what differences them from other great brands for me.
I've combined the dress with one of their necklaces, and a stunning pair of heels from Phedora. When I tried them on, I suddenly remembered I got two gifts for only 1L$ at Swallow store some weeks ago that fitted them perfectly. I love including gifts on my outfits, it shows how generous many creators are with us... This are wonderful!
I can't leave without mentioning that TRUTH put this gorgeous hair at 70% OFF on the 12 Days of Savings, so it's only 75 L$! Don't miss it out!
______________________
Hola a todos! Cómo están?
El outfit de hoy no está inspirado en un evento como me pasa generalmente, pero estoy enamorada de este vestido desde el mismísimo día que probé la demo. ISON es una de mis marcas favoritas en ropa "elegante" -si no es LA favorita-. Sí, ya sé que no es el único estilo que manejan, pero definitivamente ese es el que la diferencia de todas las demás para mí.
Lo combiné con uno de sus collares, y un espectacular par de zapatos de Phedora. Cuando me los probé, me acordé de que no hace mucho había tomado unos regalos por sólo 1L$ en la tienda de Swallow, que encajaban perfecto con los zapatos. Me encanta incluir regalos en los outfits, demuestra qué generosos son muchos creadores... Estos son geniales!
No puedo terminar sin mencionar que TRUTH puso este pelo hermoso con 70% de descuento para " 12 Days of Savings" (12 Días de Ahorros), así que cuesta sólo 75 L$! No se lo pierdan!
💋
Second Life Fashion - Femme Fatale Outfit - OhMyGoddess BlogOhMyGoddess: Second Life Fashion Blog - What am I wearing?
♢ Head/Cabeza: Catwa - Jessica 
♢ Body/Cuerpo: Maitreya - Lara
♢ Eyes/Ojos: IKON - Sovreign Eyes - Glass
♢ Skin/Piel: .::WoW Skins::. - Hope - Bronze
♢Dress/VestidoISON - Baroque Dress - Red
♢ Clutch/Bolso de mano: ^^Swallow^^ - Clutch Queen - Black - AMAZING 1L$ GIFT
♢ Ring/Anillo: ^^Swallow^^ Ring Studs - Gold - AMAZING 1L$ GIFT
♢ Necklace/Collar: ISON - Safari Tribe Necklace - Gold
 ♢ Shoes/ZapatosPhedora/KEEM - Aria Heels - Black - 60% OFF NOW!
♢ Stockings/Medias: RudeCats - Glitter Stocking - ONLY 10L$!
 ♢ Hair/Cabello: TRUTH Hair - Ginger - Reds - 70% OFF for 12 days of savings!

 ♢ Skybox: Scarlet Creative - Spellbound Skybox
♢ Ottoman/Otomana: BAZAR - Glam Ottoman


xo ♥
* Disclaimer: I haven't been paid in any way to make this post. Every item was bought by myself.
* NOTA: Nadie me pagó de ninguna forma para hacer este post. Todo lo que ven fue comprado por mí.

Comments

Popular Posts