Around the city [UBER / The Epiphany - October]

-En la ciudad-
Second Life Fashion Blog: Around the City - Uber - The Epiphany


I love events, I'm a huge fan, so much that I keep a calendar so I don't miss anything. Sometimes it's hard to visit them all, but I try to make time and take a look.
Uber is definitely on my favorites top 5, I love it's variety and quality of every single item.
For this outfit I mixed some Uber with The Epiphany October round, which I loved as well.

I hope you like it! ♥

________________♥_______________

Amo los eventos, soy una gran fan, tanto que tengo un calendario para no perderme ninguno. A veces es difícil visitarlos todos, pero intento hacerme el tiempo para echar un vistazo.
Uber está definitivamente dentro de mis 5 favoritos, me encanta su variedad y la calidad de cada uno de sus productos. 
Para este conjunto mezclé un poco de Uber con la ronda de octubre de The Epiphany, que también me fascinó.

¡Espero que les guste! ♥
Second Life Fashion Blog: Around the City - Uber - The Epiphany
OhMyGoddess: Second Life Fashion Blog - What am I wearing?
 ♢ Head/Cabeza: Catwa - Jessica 
♢ Body/Cuerpo: Maitreya - Lara
♢ Skin/Piel: Glam Affair - Mina - America 01 @ The Epiphany Oct 16
♢ Eyes/Ojos: IKON - Sovereign Eyes - Glass
♢ TopBUENO - Fox Jacket Black @ Uber
♢ Boots/Botas: Pure Poison - Raysa Boots @ Uber
 ♢ Hair/Cabello: [monso] My hair - Crowe @ Uber
♢ Shorts: .:villena:. - Laced Up Ripped Shorts @ Uber
♢ Necklace/Collar: REIGN - Moon Crystal Necklace @ The Epiphany Oct 16
♢ Phone/CelularREIGN - Coven Phone - Psychopath @ The Epiphany Oct 16
♢ Bag/BolsoREIGN - Spellbook Bag @ The Epiphany Oct 16

xo ♥
* Disclaimer: I haven't been paid in any way to make this post. Every item was bought by myself.
* NOTA: Nadie me pagó de ninguna forma para hacer este post. Todo lo que ven fue comprado por mí.

Comments

Popular Posts