Kustom9 October Gifts - Join the Army for FREE!

- Únete al ejército GRATIS!-
Hi everyone!
This month, Kustom9 is celebrating their 3rd Anniversary. Have you seen how many wonderful gifts the creators brought? If you haven't, you should! They're only 9L$ each.
Like I said on my latest post with another Kustom9 items outfit, I love how I always discover new great designers, specially in this particular event.

It was not the exception at all this time. The brand Cameo 6IXX surprised me with this amazing militar bodysuit, that fitted almost perfectly my Maitreya body -which is great, because they announce it as a BETA version-. 
I complemented that bodysuit with the gorgeous gift from Phedora, military stilettos.
The details of the outfit from head to toes is below the pictures.

Which gift was your favorite?

___________♥____________

¡Hola a todos! ¿Cómo andan?
Este mes, Kustom9 está celebrando su 3er aniversario. Ya vieron cuántos regalos nos dejaron los creadores, y qué geniales que están? Si todavía no, deberían! Cuestan sólo 9L$ cada uno.
Como dije en mi último post de otro outfit con ítems de Kustom9, me encanta cómo siempre descubro nuevos diseñadores que me terminan encantando, especialmente en este evento.

No fue la excepción esta vez. La marca Cameo 6IXX me sorprendió con este bodysuit de estilo militar que me pareció hermoso, y se amoldó casi perfectamente a mi cuerpo Maitreya -lo cual es genial, ya que anuncian la versión para Maitreya como BETA-.
Complementé el body con el increíble regalo de Phedora, stilettos de estilo militar.
Los detalles del outfit completo están debajo de las fotos.

¿Cuál fue su regalo favorito?

 ♢ Head/Cabeza: Catwa - Jessica 
♢ Body/Cuerpo: Maitreya - Lara
♢ Eyes/Ojos: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Glass
 ♢ Hair/Cabello: Mithral Apothecary - Estelle - 9L$ GIFT @ Kustom9
♢ Bodysuit: Cameo 6IXX - Sheia Denim Swimsuit 9L$ GIFT @ Kustom9
♢ Shoes/Zapatos: Phedora - Malena Heels 9L$ GIFT @ Kustom9
♢ Necklace 1/Collar 1: Genesis Lab - Choker 'I love Kustom9' 9L$ GIFT @ Kustom9
♢ Necklace 2/Collar 2: SEUL - Sphere Choker 9L$ GIFT @ Kustom9
♢ Backpack/Mochila{Reverie} - Roadhouse Backpack Black 9L$ GIFT @ Kustom9
♢ Sunglasses/Lentes de sol: Pure Poison - Geometric Flowers Glasses 9L$ GIFT @ Kustom9



Have a wonderful weekend! ♥
Tengan un hermoso fin de semana! ♥
* Disclaimer: I haven't been paid in any way to make this post. 
Every item was bought by myself.

Comments

Popular Posts