Kustom9 October - Shopaholic

-Adicta a las compras-

READ MORE ↓
Kustom9 October's round has been open for a while already.
Because of... life, I just got the chance to take a look at it and go crazy shopping. Like always, lol.
Generally I feel many of my favorite designers are not in Kustom9, but I always enjoy finding new ones -that end up becoming favorites 99% of the times-.
Plus, this month is their 3rd Anniversary, and every creator brought us a gift for only 9L$! Run and get them, they are amazing!
This are one of my favorite items from this round.

Which ones were your favorites?
____________________________________________

La ronda de octubre de Kustom9 ya lleva abierta un tiempo.
Por cuestiones de... no sé, la vida, recién ahora tuve la oportunidad de ir a echar un vistazo y volverme loca comprando de todo. Como siempre. Jajaja
Generalmente me da la sensación de que la mayoría de mis diseñadores favoritos no están en Kustom9, pero me encanta ir y encontrar nuevos que antes no conocía -y el 99% de las veces se convierten en nuevos preferidos-.
Además, este mes es su 3er aniversario y todos los creadores nos dejaron regalos por sólo 9L$! Corran y búsquenlos, están geniales.
Estos son unos de los ítems que más me gustaron de esta ronda.

¿Cuáles les gustaron a ustedes?

♢ Head/Cabeza: Catwa - Jessica 
♢ Body/Cuerpo: Maitreya - Lara
♢ Eyes/Ojos: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Glass
 ♢ Hair/Cabello: MINA Hair - Estelle @ Kustom9
♢ Dress/Vestido: [Pumpkin] Waist shirt & Tee @ Kustom9
♢ Boots/Botas: Phedora - Trinity Boots @ Kustom9
♢ Necklace/Collar: Kibitz - Mia Necklace - Gold @ Kustom9


xo ♥
Blair,
* Disclaimer: I haven't been paid in any way to make this post. 
Every item was bought by myself.

Comments

Popular Posts