Naughty Ones • Halloween

-Traviesos-

I was wandering around a Halloween Sims, proud with my skeleton hands bra that I completely adored, when suddenly *giggles and clears her throat*... Let's say I HAD TO take a pic with them.
______________________________

Estaba dando vueltas en un sim ambientado con temática de Halloween, orgullosa con las manos de esqueleto en el bra que me encanta, cuando de repente... jajaja, digamos que me TUVE que sacar una foto.

♢ Head/Cabeza: CATWA Jessica
♢ Body/Cuerpo: MAITREYA Lara
♢ Eyes/Ojos: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Glass
♢ Hair/Cabello: TRUTH Hair Opal
♢ Necklace/Collar: Maxi Gossamer Coachela Gypsy
♢ Rings/Anillos: **RE** Dark Queen
♢ Top/Blusa: Sweet Thing. Bone Bikini - Noir
♢ Shorts: Moon Elixir - Coven Shorts Charcoal (Gacha)
♢ Tattoo: PICHI Sternum Tattoo | [White~Widow] Charade - Legs - Black (Gacha)


Hope you enjoyed! ♥
¡Espero que les haya gustado! ♥
* Disclaimer: I haven't been paid in any way to make this post. 
Every item was bought by myself.
* NOTA: Nadie me pagó de ninguna forma para hacer este post.
Todo lo que ven fue comprado por mí.

Comments

Popular Posts